We are a non-govermmental organization, composed of visualy immpared people.
The Association’s main activity and goal is to defend and promote the interests of visually impaired people and supporting their integration in too society.
Our activity takes place mainly in the city of Brasov. If you wish to find out more about us, consult the Blog and Activities section.
- CALAICAN GEORGE DANIEL - prezident
- COŞESCU IRINA – vice president
- MOLDOVEAN ADRIANA NICOLETA – member and executive secretary
- BANU ŞTEFAN – member
- BLÂNDU TUDOR – member
- BUNDUC VASILE EUGEN - member
- COJANU OANA MARIA - member
- MARCHIDAN COSTICĂ - member
- ZAUNER IONELA CAMELIA - member
- TRICĂ AURELIA - censor
- DANDU RADU - onorific member
- DEACONU SEBASTIAN GABRIEL - onorific member